Friday, March 28, 2008

Pink, Normal, Bitchin

Exciting happenings today...And it's only 9:45.

1). This morning I woke up with diminished vision in my right eye. Mainly because it was crusted shut.

How is it that an adult gets pink eye? I'm not sure but somehow I have succeeded in that today.

Please control your jealousy.

2). Because I'm not going to work anymore I decided I had time to take an online quiz. This quiz was said to determine if I am smarter than a 5th grader.
If you too would like to see if you are smarter than a 5th grader be my guest. Let me know what you scored.

I scored a 7 out of 10. I have Normal Intelligence.

As it turns out, this test can not only determine my intelligence but can also forecast my upcoming love life.
These were the results: "Your Projected Love Life: Wow! Your love life is bitchin"

That's right. Thanks Danny.

I am not exactly sure how your intelligence determines your love life...if a reduction in one leads to an increase in another or vice versa.

So, all before 10 am this morning I have found out that: I have pinkeye, normal intelligence, and MY LOVE LIFE IS BITCHIN'
Yayuh.

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Okay, so I took that intelligence test, but I admit, I think I've taken it before. I got 11 out of 11 correct and won the Golden Intelligence Award, which happened to be a nifty image I could save to my desktop. Also, it said my love life would bloom soon, so I'm not sure what has been happening the past 9 months with Kristen. Oh well. Hope you get over the pink eye soon. I guess I'll keep my distance from you tomorrow.