Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Goodness

Lately I've been feeling the urge to blog but haven't - for a few reasons. One, I feel guilty blogging with all the other things I need to be doing. Two, I honestly haven't had much to blog about or the inspiration to do so.
That changed this week when I saw the following videos:

First I will share a clip from The Soup. I mean, I Love God but thankfully, not like this:



Also, this video was shared with me by some of our students at church. It's apparently ALL THE RAGE in the high schools and middle schools here.
Meet Charlie the Unicorn:



And for his second adventure:



Kids, this is why you don't do drugs.

This has been a public service announcement by Sarahkate.

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

charlie videos are SO last year girl. shoo i can't believe you didn't know that.

Sarah Kate said...

Well, apparently I'm out of the loop when it comes to videos popular with youth ages 12-18. Go figure. Who's to say it's not the schools here that are behind?