Sunday, November 23, 2008

Homeward Bound...

Welp,
Guess I'll give an update.

I'm in Nashville for AN ENTIRE WEEK!

I know, it's crazy. I arrived late Friday night and go back to Texas Saturday. It has been and will continue to be wedding planning-palooza. We're getting to the point where we do little, stupid, (yet somewhat important) details, like flower girl baskets and songs to play at the ceremony and reception.

I held back screams at Michaels (normally my happy place) tonight. It's amazing how in one context (bead-buying), Michaels is one of my favorite places. On the wedding aisle, not so much. How DO you fit so much tacky in one place?


Anyway, I'll post some pictures from the past few weeks:



Danny and I take registering for gifts VERY seriously. Guess what store!

We had a great time at an all day Texas Country concert.
I forgot my good camera that day; otherwise there would have been a FANTASTIC people-watching blog. AMAZING.


Humble? Nope. Can't blame 'em though. I guess since I have been very blessed in Texas I can't argue.


Name that food:


Yes, although it appears to be a delightfully-browned turkey, it is not. This, my friends, is a cake.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

erin said...

AH! i started making earrings when i was in Omaha this summer and actually had time for a hobby! I swore up and down that i would continue when i got back, but alas, i have not. Perhaps after the whirlwind of your wedding and the ridculousness that is grad school comps (also in january) we can solidify our should-be-real-life friend-dom in the girliest of way...BEADING!

too much?