Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Because every creature deserves the right to be GLAMOROUS


I occasionally receive email updates from Subversive Cross Stitch which sells kits to make inappropriate cross stitch patterns such as:



I would highly DIScourage you from visiting this site if you are easily offended...or hate the "F" word.




In this week's email they included a link for THIS FABULOUS SITE where you can purchase no less than Wigs for your kitties.


I personally enjoy "Pink Passion" as seen here:

"Pink makes your kitty feel elegant, modern and quintessentially feline."

Of course, if colors aren't your thing, you can always go with "Bashful Blonde:"

"Blonde sets off your kitty’s eyes and makes your kitty look tan."

Because the model in the blonde wig strikingly resembles Herkey, the cat I live with, I am considering a purchase.

Because, "If you have any creature in the house with a head bigger than a walnut(including boyfriends), you need a Kitty Wig™."- Carolyn Sortor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So if i was to purchase this wig for herkey would that change his opinion of me? Would that make him not wine when i visit?