Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ifoundyourcamera.net

One of my favorite websites, Postsecret.com posted a video this week about http://www.ifoundyourcamera.net/.


As someone who has always been a little weird about my stuff, this website really speaks to me. How wonderful would it be to get those memories back that you thought may have been lost?

I was just telling someone yesterday that if I lost all of my photos that I have taken over the years I would have to go to the hospital and possibly for a while.

I encourage you to check out the video and website. Oh, and if you happen to see any pictures that look like me in college at River Stages (a three day concert) that a security guard may or may not have made me throw away, PLEASE let me know. They really need to be in the right hands.

No comments: