Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Add it to the list...

We all know what a fantastic dancer I am and I'm always willing to try new things. However, recently I have been made aware of the latest dance craze sweeping the world (It's HUGE in the Philippines) called the Papaya Dance.
You can see it Here:

Let me know when your headache goes away.
Until then, I am going to go ahead and add it to the list of songs that will NOT be played at my wedding reception.
It is as follows:
Electric Slide,
Hokey-Pokey
Chicken Dance (I know I'm German and all but NO WAY)
Macarena
Cha-Cha Slide
and now, Papaya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a horrible dance! I must disagree about the Electric Slide not being suitable for a wedding reception. I love the slide!

Sarah Kate said...

I think I just mostly hate the words of the song and the fact that they sing "Boogie woogie woogie" during the chorus.