Sunday, March 2, 2008

Full

For the past 2 1/2 hours I have read and responded to more emails, myspace and facebook comments and text messages than I could have wished for.
When I arrived home tonight, I was greeted with a very large chocolate chip cookie with "Happy Birthday Sarah" written in icing on top with icing sunflowers.



Earlier today I spent the day with my family where we ended a relaxing day of napping with a fabulous Salmon dinner with salad, Party Mashed Potatoes, bread with dipping sauce and strawberry shortcake.

Before that, I was at church with some of my favorite people in worship with multiple well-wishes, hugs and "Happy Birthday"s.

This morning I was woken up with text messages and calls from close friends and family. I spent last night with 7 of my close friends eating Uruguayan and Cajun food with fabulous on-the-house desserts including this:



Corie and I
Danny and I
Grant and Danny


I am exhausted and full...of chocolate chip cookies, salmon, strawberries, crawfish etoufee, family, friends, attention, and love.

Thank You All.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all blessed to have you in our lives. You make life more "yummy" and "full" for all of us :>)