Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ashton, I always knew we'd make beautiful babies.

In an effort to entertain myself (Ha! like I ever have the opportunity to be bored), I went to MyHeritage.com to find out who are My Celebrity Look-Alikes.

Not being overly excited about the results the first time; I did it thrice. Here are my thoughts on the results.

#1

Barbera Streisand...Really? I mean, her legs are "like butta" but I've never seen a facial resemblance.
Mary-Kate Olsen? Thanks, I look like an elf.
Oh, and what's with the Asian girls? I have frequently been asked if I was Hispanic but Asian? Not sure that I see it.
Oh, and the strangest of all...William Mosely. Either I "lookalike a man" or Billy's a little feminine.
Kelly Hu: I'll take that, she's pretty.

And now for #2:

Kelly Hu, got her again, along with Camilla Belle. Works for me, they're both very pretty.
William Moseley, Yeah, Dude needs to get a new haircut.
Ummmm, Ashton Kutcher? Well, there was a time in my life that I wanted to bear his children. I guess now I know what they'd look like...ME!

And numero 3: The long haired version.


Ok so I guess I was prettier and more exotic-looking with the long hair. I'll take this one.
Got Kelly Hu and Camilla Belle again.
Oh, and Jessica Alba. THAT'S what I was waiting for. She's hot.

No comments: