Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blogger's Block

Hi folks,

Sorry for the delay in writing. I know you have all been checking and checking...PLEASE...Just one update Sarah. I can tell. Well, just stop your begging.



I don't know why I haven't blogged. It's not like I have a job or anything. I have plenty of things to blog about; a new home in Texas, going to a new church, painting furniture, reading the former tenants magazines before putting them back in the mail. You know, REALLY interesting stuff here folks. Actually, all day long I write blogs in my head...which never make it to print. Go figure.



So, I'm going to take the pressure off myself and just blog when I want to, because I want to. So, there may be a day when I post 4 times, and then 3 weeks when I don't. Keeping up with my life is crazy enough but I'll try to find time to write about it.



Until then,

SK

2 comments:

hootenannie said...

You know that I love it WHENEVER you blog. :)

You should post pictures of your new place - I want to see your newly painted furniture.

Where are you applying for jobs?

Oh, and I got a new bed, and it is heavenly. :)

Sarah Kate said...

Once I finish painting these damn chairs and have them positioned around my lovely kitchen table, I will post pics of the place. It's pretty much ready except for that.
Jobs? Well, I'm applying but I think I might end up being a barista if I don't get one soon. I HATE SEARCHING FOR A JOB!!!