Thursday, August 21, 2008

Get a Job!

Throughout this time that I've been staying at home, "nesting," and basically getting my shizz organized, I've determined something about myself.

I'm going to make a kick-ass Housewife or Stay at Home Mom.

The problem is, as I've been informed by my lovely boyfriend, that I am neither a wife, nor a mom. Therefore, I've decided that I'm going to call myself a kick-ass "House-maiden."

The problem there is that "House-maidens" although fabulous in that they stay at home in their pretty nighties and drink coffee and blog all day, don't make money doing so. And, well, this pretty 2-bedroom, 2 bath apartment/Castle I'm renting somehow costs money to sit around and be fabulous in.

House-maiden needs a job...and a purpose in life.

So, I'm going for my first "Group Interview" today. Prayers Please!!

1 comment:

erin said...

as a fellow texas blogfriend, i wish i could tell you that i had leads for you...alas, i am a graduate student and have no clue what it means to work in this state. I do know, however, that there is no state income tax! Any testicle festival's happening this long weekend? HOLY COW. I laughed. Hard.