Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This will be one of those weeks when I post 4 times.

For those of you who haven't totally lost interest...here's a blog.
A short blog but a blog nonetheless.

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm having fun in Texas.














The Lovely lady at the Zaxby's drive through thought my Walrus imitation was HILARIOUS. I will say I have to agree.
Actually, this photo was taken on one of our many moving days. It's almost FINALLY done. It seems like we've been moving FOREVER.













This is what happens when you move for a month straight.

Danny doesn't use straws and I just hate to waste. This is us recycling.





See you soon!

2 comments:

erin said...

i was a little wary at first (ok, not at all), but the straws definitley sealed the deal!! I can't wait to be friends! I'm heading out of town this weekend, but we should try and meet up in the next couple of weeks. Talk to you soon! i'm ecastioni@gmail.com. I live in North Dallas, right on the border of Addison, if that means anything to you yet :-)

hootenannie said...

You have no idea the good that it does my heart to know that SKL and EC are going to hang out. You guys have a mutual appreciation for all things fabulous. And also, maybe, fart jokes or something?

Sarah, I miss you and your nose straws.