Monday, May 5, 2008

Hello? 1994? Yes, I think I've found something that belongs to you.

While talking to my good friend Annie yesterday, I mentioned that recently, someone has come into my life that uses the phrase "Boo-yah."

Now, I know I can have the tendency to say questionable things. However, "Boo-Yah" is not something I want to bring back - to society or my vocabulary.

I told Annie that if I start saying it then she can hit me.

She replied "Yeah, in the A$$; and then I'm gonna say: 'BOO-YAH.'"

4 comments:

hootenannie said...

That's right.

Don't think I won't.

Isaiah Kallman said...

I totally say the phrase "boo-yah achieved". But I think that's acceptable considering the reference. And isn't really just annoying when said like a marine? If said in a normal tone, it's funny because it's out of place. Like your kid sister cursing at a stranger. Huh? What did she say?

Anonymous said...

Annie got you on that one. All I can say about that is.......Boo-Yah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh.. Yes... This brings back fond memories of GMS. When I read this blog the first person that popped into my head was Ranada. Oh..fun times!