Friday, May 23, 2008

You make me feel...

like I've been to the drug store...spa aisle.

Well, the announcement has been made, friends have been warned, and family has been (cautiously) alerted. I am moving to Texas.

Here's the background. I met a boy. His name is Danny and Yes, my love life is bitchin'.

Because of said bitchinness, I have decided to move to Texas with him (as in alongside of him not IN WITH him) to see where it goes, get a job, and hopefully use my Spanish.

Because of said move, I have begun the daunting task of purging. Ahh yes, the pack-rat purges (did you just picture me throwing up?). A couple weeks ago, I found myself buried in the bathroom cabinet throwing out empty bottles, giving away half-empty ones and vowing to use all of the almost gone yet too good to throw away stuff. It's too bad Danny's allergic because for the next few months I am going to smell like JasmineLavenderTeaTreeSweetPeaness from all of the lotions, bath salts, lip goo, hair goo etc. So stock up on the Claritin babe because my skin will be so soft/feet so smooth/hair so healthy/lips so luscious that it will be totally worth it. Plus, I didn't have to waste all of that perfectly good bath stuff (I'm such a cheapskate)

So here I sit after a long Gardenia-induced bath with a scary green mask on my face amidst the Good Will bags and a trillion things to do pretending to relax on my night off. Next stop...the closet.

1 comment:

hootenannie said...

I'll help you purge! I'm a HUMONGOUS advocate of purging! :)